Even Flow collective
Be a good fanlisting member
- Join only if you're a fan. Meaning: Join only if you really like the subject, not if you think you SHOULD like the subject.
- It IS safe to give your name or a nickname, so do it.
- You can request your email to be hidden, so don't blame the owner if you forgot to do it.
- The owner can NOT steal your password (especially on Enthusiast), so it's safe to provide one. If you lose it, use "lost password" form, do not ask the owner about it (they don't know your password, remember?)
- Do not, ever, direct link the codes!!! Save them and upload to your own server, or website such as photobucket.
- If you change your email, website or any other information, request an update.
- It's your right to be removed from the list if you want. But don't abuse this feature. If you request to be deleted, don't join again after two days and request another removal soon after that.
- Don't write fan mails to the fanlisting owners. They are not Angelina Jolie or Johnny Depp, nor they know these celebrities.
- Don't ask owners to give the fanlisting to you. If the owner has a "Keep in Mind" list on their collective, you may apply, but that's all you can do at the moment.
Sick of being good? Try this.
Back to articles.